Collection of Personal Data
We may collect personal information from you when you visit our website or use our services. Personal data that may be collected includes but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Contact information
- IP address
- Cookies and usage data
Use of Personal Data
DesignWave Studio uses the collected data for various purposes, including:
- To provide and maintain our services
- To notify you about changes to our services
- To improve our services and offerings
- To allow you to participate in participatory features on our website
- To provide customer support
- To monitor the usage of our services
Storage and Protection of Personal Data
Personal data collected by DesignWave Studio will be stored and processed securely. We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data.
Retention of Personal Data
As a user, you have certain rights regarding your personal data. These include:
- Right to Access: You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to Correction: You have the right to request the correction of any inaccurate personal data.
- Right to Deletion: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, subject to certain exceptions as per applicable laws and regulations.
- Right to Object to Processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for certain reasons.
Data Security Measures
We implement measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal information. These measures include:
- Encryption of data transmitted between your device and our servers
- Regular analysis and monitoring of our systems for potential vulnerabilities
- Limited access to personal data only by authorized personnel who are bound by strict confidentiality obligations
Third-Party Data Sharing
Cookies and Analytics
Last updated: November 1, 2022